- Tabletop dinnerware? Bought it.
- Ceramics? Yup, bought it.
- Stationary, candles, mirrors, the list goes on and on. Yes, I bought it.
- Cookware, haven't bought it yet, but know the buyers.
Where I work, we get deals and pass them on to the customers. No, really, it's true!
- I just purchased this 30cm (translate 8.9QT) Le Cruset Pot for $159.99. Now, I could register for this said pot, and ask someone to pay over $300.00 for it, but I can't just seem to think that is right.
Check out this deal....
- 6 diVino by Rosenthal Bordeaux Wine Glass on ebay for $64.89 with $18.50 shipping.
- I just paid $19.99 for them and walked out the store.
At the rate I'm going, I won't have anything to register for. And so, this is my dilemma.
And even if I find the dinnerware pattern I want, I know it will be OUTRAGEOUSLY overpriced, even if it won't seem like it. It's the principle of the thing. However, I really need to say goodbye to my dinnerware since I've had it since 1993 or maybe 94. Out with the old, in with the new. It's time to shut my eyes right?!
My FH will come home any minute now and say to me....Sweetie, stop, we will need to register for something!!!