Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Work Workout Challenge

THIS is MY Elliptical

I bought an elliptical over 2 years ago. I easily justified it's cost by saying if I use it X number of times it would easily pay for a gym membership. I've used it. Just yesterday. After say 6-8 months of being a clothes dryer.

I've used it because we have started a workout challenge at work. It's not about losing weight, and who loses the most pounds. It's just about trying to get motivated again to even be fit. 30 minutes of uninterrupted activity. It can walking, running, elliptical - any speed, any resistance, anything as long as you are moving for 30 minutes. I wanted to make it easier for everyone in our office. Ok, easier for me. 

There are 6 of us, plus my sister. $10.00 each person, the one who works out the most in 4 months (Jan-April) gets the pot of money. It helps to have incentive!

Not a New Year's resolution, but my metabolism betrays me even more every year. And I like food. I like alcohol. To eat and drink the same, I need to get moving more than I do. 

Hello challenge, and being healthier. Goodbye pounds (I hope!).
Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment