Monday, January 17, 2011

Just shy of 2 months...

Well, it's been a long time since I've blogged. So far the New Year, "I'm going to do more of ________"....statement has gone by the wayside.
However, I must admit, we have been in the house for less than 2 months and have already:

1. Gutted and remodeled a bathroom
2. Alarmed the house
3. Guttered the house (lifelong gutters that we will never have to clean....ever!)
4. Fixed the oil line so it was up to code
5. almost filled up the oil tank...twice!
6. Put in a Storm Door (thank god we stopped heating the outside through the front door)
7. Put in a brand new basement door
8. Painted 2 walls of the 3rd bedroom, that is now a
9. Elfa Closet from the Container store (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS)
10. and by next Friday our house will be insulated (1 day over the living in it for 2 months mark).
11. and most importantly, had a House Warming Party

I think we have done well for 6 weeks to 8 weeks worth of work!
Did I mention we are getting married in 4 months and 5 days too?!

I can't wait until September when it is our Honeymoon, and all we will do is pack a bag and enjoy Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment