Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter!

My 36" prelit "FROSTY" the snowman





Well, winter came quickly upon us, and my fellow blogger from the deChicken family suggested I write a blog about this guy. I don't know about you, but he makes me smile when I just walk by him. Of course he is turned around and plugged in at night so all the neighborhood kids can see his cute fuzzy smile. If my FH gets home before me, then he plugs little ole Frosty in so I can drive up to him at night.

So far this winter we haven't seen any snow. I'm looking forward to the first snowfall...we got our Snowblower delivered. Now if only we can figure out how to use it! I can't wait until we can make our first snowman in our front yard!

Hopefully next year, I can get an electrician to put some outlets on the outside of the house and Frosty can be enjoyed appropriately by all!

Happy Holidays!


1 comment: